Sunday, July 18, 2010

Austin Interviews

Saturday, July 17th I had the opportunity to be interviewed twice by Bill Swail. He's the owner of the four People's Pharmacy stores in Austin, Texas which is one of the most unique pharmacies in the country. He actually supports complementary and alternative therapies and believes that while pharmaceutical drugs have their place customers might want to try more natural treatments first. He even has nutritionists, naturopaths, homeopaths, chiropractors and acupuncturists on staff.

Bill also is the host of two radio shows in Austin and I had the privilege of being his guest on both the Good News Health Show on KLGO-FM and his Let's Get Health show on KJCE Talk Radio. He's one of the most gracious hosts I've had the pleasure of working with while promoting the second edition of my book. (The fact he likes my book doesn't hurt!)

Two shows in one day ... making progress getting the word out about my new book!

No comments: