Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Slower Blogging

Every author is constantly working to improve his craft and I'm no different. Non-fiction authors are always in the process of updating their works and so am I. Sorry for the shortage of blogs lately but have been getting ready for a string of speaking engagements and have finally gotten down to working on the second edition of UnBreak Your Health.

The most fun so far has been updating listings in the first edition. As you know I'm closing in on 50 podcasts and listening to them again always brings out some new tidbit of information about each therapy. Maybe I'm just putting off the hard work of researching all of the new listings for later. Also going to present the information in a slightly different way, a more entertaining and interesting way. I'm capitalizing on all of the suggestions from readers over the past two years about what they'd like to see.

I'll get back to blogging more regularly, I promise!

No comments: