Thursday, March 27, 2008

First Video Clip

The first major public presentation on March 12th was videotaped, mainly for my own purposes to evaluate the material and delivery. My publisher suggested I use it to create some videos for YouTube and other video sites and that sounded like a good idea.

Like most good ideas, it turned out to be a lot more work than expected! The biggest problem was the fact it was a friend's video camera so it took several trips to get the right cords etc. to get the clips into my computer. Then it took a few more days to relearn the editing software and produce the first clip.

The GOOD NEWS is that a short (10-minute) introduction to complementary and alternative therapies is now available at YouTube or on my website

In the coming weeks I'll be editing additional clips for each category of the book. My best guess at this point is that each category video will include at least one specific therapy along with information about the category in general.

Enjoy!

No comments: