Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Second Edition Differences

Just got an e-mail from Australia that they're having trouble getting the new, second edition of my book. This fan happened to catch me on one of the many radio interviews I've done recently. The problem is, the first edition of my book is still available in many places. Readers need to be very careful and be sure they're ordering the new book. The new edition features 339 new and updated listings in 150 different categories.

It's easy to see the difference just by the covers. The new cover has red and purple features on a yellow background. The original book was green on yellow.

The second edition title is also different: How To UnBreak Your Health. The original was simply UnBreak Your Health.

Last, the subtitle of the new second edition is Your Map to the World of Complementary and Alternative Therapies.

I just wanted to help you find the newest version of this award-winning book!

No comments: